India has reported a sharp decline in Covid-19 cases on Monday. The daily covid-19 cases drop below 1 lakh in India as 83,876 cases were reported in the last 24 hours, according to the Health Ministry of India.
India has reported 895 deaths n the last 24 hours taking the death toll to 5,02,874. The number of active cases was reported to be at 11,08,938 with the daily positivity rate at 7.25%. The number of cumulative vaccines administered in the country reached 1,69,63,80,755.
Meanwhile, India crossed half a million Covid-19 deaths on February 3, becoming the third country in the world after the US and Brazil.
Reporting a drop in new covid cases some states have issued fresh guidelines.
Delhi: Delhi govt. issued new guidelines on Friday, 4 February 2022. Delhi govt decided to reopen schools And colleges and allowed 100% staff capacity in offices as new Covid-19 cases drop. Also, the DDMA decided to reduce night curfew timings by one hour making it between 11 pm to 5 am.
Key decisions were taken by DDMA:
- Offices to function with 100% capacity of their staff.
- Schools and colleges to reopen in a phased manner.
- Schools for classes 9th-12th to reopen from Feb 7.
- Mask will not be mandatory for a single driver in a car.
- Gyms will open with some restrictions.
- Teachers who aren’t vaccinated will not be permitted.
Maharashtra: The state govt. eased the covid restrictions in districts that have administered 90% of single-dose and 70% of the double dose of vaccination for adults.
- All National Parks and Safaris will remain open as per regular timings with an online ticketing system in the state fully vaccinated visitors.
- Beaches, gardens, and parks will remain open as per timings fixed by the local authorities.
- Restaurants and theatres in the state would also continue to operate.
- In bhajans, cultural, and folk entertainment programs 50 percent of people will be permitted.
- 200 people or guests up to 25 percent of the capacity of the open garden and banquet halls in wedding functions will be allowed, while there is no limit on the number of attendees for last rites and funerals.
Gujarat: Gujarat state govt has issued new guidelines for marriages, night curfew, and schools.
- All government, private and grant-in-aid schools can resume offline education for Classes 1 to 9 from 07 February 2022. But, the government gave an option to students to choose between offline and online education systems.
- Extended the night curfew till February 11 from 10 PM to 6 AM in the state.
- The limit for wedding function will be 150 for closed venue and a maximum of 300 people in open spaces.
Rajasthan: The Rajasthan government on Friday, 4 February 2022 issued fresh Covid guidelines, announcing further relaxations in Covid-19 curbs in the state. The revised guidelines have come into effect from Saturday, February 5.
- Night curfew has been lifted
- A maximum of 250 people will be allowed in any public, political, social, cultural, sports-related, educational, religious, entertainment programs.
- A maximum of 250 people will be allowed at wedding ceremonies, excluding the music band.
- All religious places in the state will be reopened for devotees and visitors as per the usual schedule.
- Shops and shopping malls etc. will open daily till 10 pm.
- Classes from class 10th to 12th are already going on in the state from February 1. Schools from class 6th to 9th will be regular from February 10.
Read more news: https://www.bdginternational.in/logistics-trade-compliance-news/