- Markets, malls, shops are allowed to open between 10 am and 8 pm
- There will be no restriction on the movement of people within Delhi or between Delhi and other states
- Government and private offices are. In government offices, with 100% of the grade, I staff allowed. Only 50% staff is allowed in private offices, between 9 am and 5 pm
- Gyms and yoga institutes have been permitted to open up to 50 per cent of the capacity
- Weddings in banquet halls, marriage halls, hotels, but only with up to 50 people
- Bars at 50% capacity between noon and 10 pm. Restaurants (with licenses) have also been allowed to serve alcohol and hence their closing time has been revised from 8 pm to 10 pm. Restaurants can open at 8 am.
- Public parks, gardens, golf clubs are allowed as is outdoor Yoga
- Weekly markets have been allowed but only with one in each zone a day. Only half of the permitted vendors will be allowed to put up stalls. Weekly markets on roadsides will not be allowed.
- Weddings in court or home are allowed with 20 people in attendance
- A gathering of 20 people for funerals is allowed
- Public transport – Metro and buses with 50% capacity
- Auto rickshaws with 2 passengers, Taxis with 2 passengers, RTVs with 11 passengers at the most
- Places of worship will be open but no visitors will be allowed
Rajasthan: Rajasthan government on Saturday made it mandatory for people to have at least one dose of vaccination to enter public places from June 28. The state government made this provision in a fresh set of guidelines on the pandemic restrictions. Government offices will now be able to open till 6 pm, while business establishments whose employees have been vaccinated can remain open for an additional 3 hours till 7 pm, the new guidelines provided.
The state govt. issued the new guidelines as a three-layered public-discipline 3.0 will be applicable from June 28. According to the guidelines, in all such government offices where the number of personnel is less than 25, full staff will be allowed whereas in offices where the number of personnel is 25 or more than 25, 50 per cent personnel will be allowed. In such offices, where 60 per cent of the personnel have received the first dose of the vaccine, 100 per cent of the personnel will be allowed, the new guidelines provided, adding that the office hours will be from 9:30 am to 6 pm.
Maharashtra: The state govt. has scrapped unlock levels 1 and 2 as MAHARASHTRA reporting at least 20 cases of Delta plus variant of the coronavirus. Now level 3 restriction will be applicable in all the districts.
According to Level-3 restrictions, essential shops and establishments can remain open till 4 pm on all days, while non-essential units can operate till 4 pm on weekdays only. Restaurants can operate at 50 per cent dining capacity till 4 pm and thereafter be open for deliveries only. Local trains will operate only for people in medical/ essential services. Private offices can remain open till 4 pm; attendance in private and government offices will be restricted to 50 per cent.
Jharkhand: The Jharkhand government on Wednesday relaxed the lockdown restrictions and said the fresh guidelines will be effective from July 1. In the new order, the state government allowed shops to remain open till 8 PM. Moreover, the cinema halls, bars, restaurants and multiplexes are now allowed to open with 50% capacity.