For the first time in almost 50 years, the United Kingdom (UK) has issued its own tariff regime. The new UK Global Tariff (UKGT) will be effective from January 1, 2021, and is set to replace the European Union’s Common Customs Tariff (EU CCT), which continues to apply throughout the UK’s Brexit Transition Period.
- Container shortage and Space constraints resulted Rate increase.
- Asia Containers shortage worsens, even for premium services
- India continues to face container shortage and space issues
- Unlock 6 | Government of India extends the previous guideline for Re-opening
- Govt. of India eases policy to export Nitrile/NBR gloves