For the first time in almost 50 years, the United Kingdom (UK) has issued its own tariff regime. The new UK Global Tariff (UKGT) will be effective from January 1, 2021, and is set to replace the European Union’s Common Customs Tariff (EU CCT), which continues to apply throughout the UK’s Brexit Transition Period.
- Customs clearance delays weakening India’s import-export industry
- Container shortage has led to container freight surges in India and delayed exports
- Unlock 5.0 in India | Lockdown Extended till 31 October in Containment Zones
- Pending Section 301 Lawsuit Could Be A Windfall – But You Have to Act Now
- The UK publishes it’s UK Global Tariff