The Govt. of India orders to extend the previously announced guidelines for Unlock 6.0. Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) issued an order on 27th October 2020 to extend the guidelines for Re-opening, issued on 30th September, to remain in force up to 30th November 2020.
According to the previous guidelines:
- Essential and non-essential goods will be allowed without any further approval.
- No travel pass required for any individual for inter-state movement.
- International passenger flights remain suspended till 31st October 2020. However, freighters are operating from major airports.
- Domestic passenger flights are operational with reduced frequency.
- Transportation of cargo by road is back to normal.
- All customs related activities are fully operational.
- There are no major impacts on exports, shipments are moving smoothly.
- All ports are operational but delay expected due to the non-evacuation of import containers.
- All CFS’s are open but there is a huge pendency of un-cleared import shipments resulting in space shortage.
- Business to Business (B2B) Exhibition will be permitted to open outside the containment zones only, with the effect from 15th October 2020.
These orders will be followed since November 30, 2020.
Find the official notification for Unlock 6.0 by MHA: https://www.mha.gov.in/sites/default/files/MHAOrderDt_27102020.pdf
Read More Trade News: Click Here