The Government of India announced Unlock 4.0 till September 30, 2020, outside the containment zones on Saturday, 29th August. The Ministry of Home Affairs, India issued new guidelines to re-open more activities in a graded manner, in areas outside the containment zones and extended the lockdown in containment zones till 30 September 2020. In the new guidelines Govt. allowed Metro Rail Services from 7th September.
RELAXATION RELATED TO THE MOVEMENT OF PERSON & GOODS:
- Metro Services will resume from 7th September.
- Essential and non-essential goods will be allowed without any further approval.
- No travel pass required for any individual for inter-state movement.
- International passenger flights remain suspended till 30th September 2020. However, freighters are operating from major airports.
- Domestic passenger flights are operational with reduced frequency.
- Transportation of cargo by road is back to normal.
- All customs related activities are fully operational.
- There are no major impacts on exports, shipments are moving smoothly.
- All ports are operational but delay expected due to the non-evacuation of import containers.
- All CFS’s are open but there is a huge pendency of un-cleared import shipments resulting space shortage.
Find the official notification for Unlock 4.0 here: mha.gov.in/sites/default/files/MHAOrder_Unlock4_29082020.pdf
Read More Related News: https://www.bdginternational.in/logistics-trade-compliance-news/