The Government of India announced Unlock 2.0 till July 31, 2020, in containment zones on Tuesday, 30th June. The Ministry of Home Affairs, India issued new guidelines to re-open more activities in a calibrated manner, in areas outside the containment zones. and extended the lockdown in containment zones till 31 July 2020.
RELAXATION RELATED TO THE MOVEMENT OF PERSON & GOODS:
- Essential and non-essential goods will be allowed without any further approval.
- No travel pass required for any individual for inter-state movement.
- International passenger flights remain suspended. However, freighters are operating from major airports with reduced frequency.
- Domestic passenger flights are operational with reduced frequency.
- Transportation of cargo by road is slowly getting back to normal but the shortage of drivers continues to impact movements.
- All customs related activities are fully operational.
- There are no major impacts on exports, shipments are moving smoothly.
- Public transportation by Bus and Metro will remain restricted until the next order.
- All ports are operational but delay expected due to the non-evacuation of import containers.
- All CFS’s are open but there is a huge pendency of un-cleared import shipments resulting space shortage.
- Religious places of worship, hotels, restaurants, and other hospitality services & shopping malls will be allowed outside the containment zones.
- Schools, colleges, and other educational institutes will remain closed.
- International flights, Metro rail, Cinema halls, gymnasiums, swimming pools, entertainment parks, bars and auditoriums, assembly halls, and similar places, Social, political, sports, entertainment, academic, cultural, religious functions, and other large congregations will remain closed.
Find the official notification for Unlock 2.0 here: https://www.mha.gov.in/sites/default/files/MHAOrder_29062020.pdf
Read More Related News: https://www.bdginternational.in/logistics-trade-compliance-news/